FREE NUTRAFORCE ATHLETIC TIPS
FOR GETTING RIPPED
- PROTEIN - do you know how much you need and what type? Most meat even those labeled lean have 39% body fat. A whole chicken can have up to a quart of fat on and within the meat. Most whey proteins on the market contain a MSG derivative which is stored quickly as body fat and can harm our brains. As and athlete you need .55 to .64 grams of protein a day. Most meat contains about .26 per 3 oz.'s. If you are getting your protein sources solely from the average meat products you are taking in a lot of fat as well. Which can line the arteries of a thin person a well as an overweight one. Vegetable base protein shakes can provide excellent sources of protein without MSG or the fat.
- MENTAL - Every obstacle and form of doubt in the world will try to stop you while you are training. Our minds work much like a computer runs a program. If to many things are going on at once the computer can get bogged down and have a hard time completing its mission. What you need is a simple sub routine that kicks in an erases and speeds up the path to your goal. Studies show that our thoughts and our words are far more powerful than we understand. Our very words can alter our path despite the obstacles. This is why our Nutraforce coaches have clients develop life codes to repeat to themselves. When life gets tough and is trying to sidetrack them the can run their anti-virus program. "I am strong, with an invincible spirit, nothing can stop me from my goals." "When the going gets tough, I get tougher" etc.. These simple tactics work!!!
- GOALS - There is no competitive athlete who has ever one a major event that has not had very specific goals. I'm going to the gym, I'm running in the race can be a goal, but it is not the goal of a winner. A winner has to be specific as to what they are going to do and how they are going to do it. Secondly the have to write those goals down and sign them. This makes a person accountable to themselves for accomplishing that goal. You have an 85% greater chance of accomplishing your goals by writing them down and signing them.
- SUPER NUTRITION - the term your are what you eat is a fact. As an athlete you perform how you eat. Eat bad, perform bad. Eat good, perform good. Eat in a Superior way, perform superior. Your training is 90% diet when it comes to being lean. Ever see a weight lifter with a big gut or an aerobics instructor with a jiggly behind? Diet! The average fast food meal has enough calories in it that it would take a half marathon to burn it off. Thats just one fast food meal! Your body needs super nutrition in the form of plant based juices. Raw organic plants carry the most superior form of nutrition for an athlete. Juicing can provide the body with up to 80% nutrition where eating alone will only provide 30%. It is a low calorie way to introduce super power into your body. For more information get the Nurtrafore Superior Athletic Program below.
- WATER - Athletes sweat off a lot of water. Dehydration is one of the leading cause of sickness, fatigue, an fat retention. Eating cooked foods aids in dehydration. The average plastic bottled water you find in the store ranks at d's and f's on the quality scale. Yuk! The average athlete should be drinking at least a cup of water an hour during the day. More when intense training is going on. The very best water is filtered water that is alkalinized. It aids in flushing lactic acid from muscles. For more information get the Nutraforce Superior Athlete Program below.